Horizontal Ledger of Ringlock Scaffolding Wholesaler
- Horizontal Ledger
- 48.3 mm
- Wall Thickness
- 3.0 - 4.0 mm
- 1.0 - 2.5 M
- Painted/ Hot Dipped Galvanized
- 38 x 4.0 x 270 mm (0.9kg)
- Building construction/ Mining sector/ Grandstands
Ringlock Scaffolding Horizontal Ledger
Ringlock Scaffolding is a direct plug-in pipe scaffolding with self-lock function, it is the most popular scaffolding tools of the current construction market, it is also called Layher scaffolding.The ringlock scaffolding is particularly suitable for quick and at the same time simple assembly. Flexibility and versatility also characterise this type of ringlock scaffold.
The Ringlock Scaffolding Horizontal Ledger is a component of the horizontal connection of the Ringlock scaffold system. It is made of a steel pipe welded two ledger plugs at both ends with pins inserted into the Standard round rosette to erect the basis of the Ringlock scaffolding system. The ledger plug is produced by cast-steel using the wax mold.
- Ringlock Scaffolding can form different sizes, shapes and different load-bearing capacities can be single/double scaffolding, support structure or support pole according to the construction instruments.
- √Heavy load-bearing capacities
- The connection between vertical pipes is in the same axes center, the connection is within the same square, the connection is anti-bending, shear resistance and torque resistance, the material is Q345, stable structure, and heavy load capacities.
- √High Quality
- The Ringlock Scaffolding is automatically welded by machine, full-body by hot-dip galvanized, long life span.
- √High Efficiency & Cost-effective
- Lightweight, simple structure, low maintenance, low cost,easy to set up and demolish, avoid loss of screws work and small clamps, the speed to form connections is 5 times faster than normal scaffoldings, and a worker can finish all the assembling by a hammer, also it can be lifted as a whole structure to save time and shorten the schedule
Ringlock Scaffold basic parts
A ringlock scaffolding allows a wide range of applications - and consists of a small number of basic components. This is a great advantage especially during transport and storage. Our ringlock scaffolding consists only of the following basic scaffolding parts:
01 Base jack
02 Vertical Pole
03 Horizontal Ledger
04 Diagonal Brace
05 Steel Plank
Horizontal Ledger Size
This scaffolding use Φ48*3.25mm、Q345B high tensile steel pipe as the main structure, the ring is Φ122mm and 10mm thickness round plate with 8 holes pressed, and welded on a certain length of steel pipe every 0.5m called vertical, then connected by 4 ledgers and 4 diagonal braces. Besides, it can be assembled with steel planks, transoms to form a fully functional Ringlock Scaffolding system.
Note: Some of the main specifications are shown below, please contact us for more details.
48.3 x (3.0 - 3.5) x 951.7
48.3 x (3.0 - 4.0) x 1151.7
48.3 x (3.0 - 4.0) x 1451.7
48.3 x (3.0 - 4.0) x 1751.7
48.3 x (3.0 - 4.0) x 1951.7
48.3 x (3.0 - 4.0) x 2451.7
Note: The theoretical weight is for thickness 3.25 mm.