Hot Rolled Steel Coil Wholesaler
- Hot Rolled
- Q235, Q345, 45#, A36, SS400
- Surface Treatment
Hot Rolled Steel Coil
Hot-rolled coils (HRC) are a type of sheet product resembling a wound steel strip and are produced at hot-rolling mills. These products are widely used for construction, the machine industry, car manufacturing, the production of general-purpose, construction, oil and gas and special-purpose pipes, and as a work-piece for the further production of cold-rolled products.
Hot rolled steel coils applications
Hot rolled steel coils are used in the manufacture of steel structures, pipes and closed sections, as well as closed structures and façade elements. Profiled and round tubes are used in the industry mainly for
1. Steel structures and frames to support industrial and civil facilities
2. Protective covers for various utility lines (wires and cables, plastic or other pipes)
3. Support for major pipelines, water supply lines and heating networks, bridges and trestles
4. Sewer lines, flue pipes and ventilation systems
5. For road construction - utility poles, guide rails, drainage elements, lighting posts and crash barriers
6. Steel structures for sports fields and children's playgrounds, vertical fences and partitions and other solutions
Key requirements for such rolled products in this market segment include minimum dimensional tolerances, heavy coil weights, weldability, high strength and toughness, resistance to cracking (also at negative temperatures) and external resistance for certain specific spheres. Recently, there has been a trend in the construction sector to replace cold rolled steel products with cheaper, thin hot rolled products. However, high-strength rolled product types are now widely used to reduce the weight of products.
One-stop service to facilitate your purchase
The Baolai Group continues to provide service and support after your purchase. To save you time, we offer you numerous value-added services such as processing, logistics management and testing.
- √OEM & ODM
- √Protective Coatings
- √Saw and Flame Cutting
- √Beveling, Threading and Grooving
- For more information, please CLICK HERE or contact our service team.